RGS Vietnam has worked with leading education architects to design a 21st century ‘learning community’.
At the heart of RGS Vietnam’s learning community is a well-appointed four storey campus which was purpose built on 20,000 square metres of land with a total size of 39,800 square metres. The campus is located within the safe setting of leafy, suburban Hanoi and has a dedicated a 24 hour security team. A system of gardens, trees and internal paths create a pleasant and attractive environment for students and staff.
Whilst we encourage learning to take place anytime and anywhere within RGS Vietnam, most of the students’ time is spent in our spacious, well-resourced classrooms. Combined with a ‘Common’, or multi-purpose social space, the classrooms create strong learning communities on each floor. The effective design of our classrooms, and ‘common’ space areas, encourage personalised activity as well as project-based, collaborative learning and are also used for larger community events.
RGS Vietnam facilities include:
- Spacious, well-resourced classrooms
- State of the art technology
- Two indoor swimming pools
- Indoor multipurpose gymnasium and stage - Fully equipped science laboratories
- Library and media centre
- I.C.T Department & 3D Printing system
- Football pitch
- Spacious outdoor play areas
- Well resourced art, music & language rooms